The entity responsible for this website makes this document available to users in order to comply with the obligations laid down in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as to inform all users of the website about the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing themselves to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
The responsible entity reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, with publication on the quilding.com website being understood to be sufficient.
1. Identification data
Company name: Quilding Arquitectura S.L.
Trade name: Quilding Arquitectura
Address: Pintor Martínez Abades, 5. 33203 · Gijón
Through the Website, we offer users the possibility to access information about our services.
3. Privacy and data processing
4. Industrial and intellectual property
The user acknowledges and accepts that all the contents shown on the website and in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all brands, commercial names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights on the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. Therefore, the user undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations.
Under no circumstances does access to the website imply any kind of waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of these rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the website do not grant users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any other rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programmes, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of said elements. The content provided on the website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the Entity.
It is also forbidden to remove, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the contents. The user of this website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, and in any case the company reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions that may correspond to it in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. Obligations and responsibilities of the website user
The user undertakes to:
To make appropriate and lawful use of the website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
To provide all the technical means and requirements necessary to access the website.
To provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained on the website with their personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they correspond, at all times, to the user’s real situation. The user shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the company or third parties as a result of the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the user must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorised or fraudulent use of the website and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all types of content stored in any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content .
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is located or, in general, on those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website and/or the contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: • In any way is contrary to, belittles or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation. • Induces, incites or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order. • Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts due to sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. • Include, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. • Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance. • Is protected by legislation on intellectual or industrial protection pertaining to to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized.• Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.• Constitutes any type of publicity.• Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the website.
1.238 / 5.000
Resultados de traducción
Resultado de traducción
If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and/or contents of the website, you undertake to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by outsiders. Likewise, you are obliged to notify the company of any event that may lead to improper use of your password, such as, without limitation, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of its password, being its responsibility any illegal use of the contents and/or services of the website by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages and losses that may arise for the company from said breach.
396 / 5.000
Resultados de traducción
Resultado de traducción
Continuous access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that could be adopted as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the user terminated immediately, if it is detected that use of its website, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. No we are responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the website.
It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the content that may generate such damage, provided that it is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The website administrator reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the website.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by website users. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illegal or incorrect use of said services, the user may be claimed for the damages or losses caused.
You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of your access or use of the website. Likewise, you agree to indemnify against any damages that may arise from the use by you of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action by you that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the website.
The user undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the website, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The website may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate user access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of said Web Spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or party offering the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links. .
The user is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The Web Spaces that include a link to our website (i) may not falsify their relationship or affirm that such a link has been authorized, nor include brands, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that could be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (iv) must link to the website address itself, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the website as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the website. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the website, after which it must proceed immediately to its removal.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other Web Spaces that have established links to the website.
8. Data protection
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the website, in order to recognize you as a frequent user and personalize your use of the website by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the user’s IP address, with Google being responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to record the user’s browsing on the website, when the user allows their reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the browser of the computer used by the user can be recognized in order to provide content and offer the user’s browsing or advertising preferences, to the demographic profiles of the users as well as to measure visits. and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries.
10. Declarations and guarantees
In general, the contents and services offered on the website are merely informative. Therefore, by offering them, no guarantee or declaration is given in relation to the contents and services offered on the website, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or marketability, except in the to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. Force Majeure
The company will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electrical supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. Dispute resolution – applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the website, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties will submit to the courts and tribunals of the registered office of the person responsible for the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these general conditions of use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these general conditions of use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.